As Councilman, Eric represented the Borough of Media, PA, a suburb outside of Philadelphia. Here are a few highlights of the town. For more detailed information about the Media Borough community, please visit: mediaborough.com
Dedication of the Electric Charging Station in Media, PA
- Summary: Council members worked with Media Borough to increase and set up the infrastructure for the evolution to electric vehicles.Electric car owners can charge at the station for an hourly fee. Hooked up to the “Level II” charging station, most current electric vehicles could top off their batteries from half full in about four hours (mediaborough.com).
- Link: http://www.mediaborough.com/community/electric-vehicle-charging-station-media
Media Environmental Advisory Council
- Summary: The Environmental Advisory Council shall advise Media Borough Council and the Borough of Media’s Committees, and educate the citizens of the Borough of Media, on matters that affect the quality of the environment in the borough, including those relating to the protection, conservation, management, promotion, and use of natural resources, including air, land and water resources located within the Borough (mediaborough.com).
- Link: http://www.mediaborough.com/boardsandcommissions/environmental-advisory-council-eac
Media Borough Web Site Wins Award
- Summary: The Borough of Media has been awarded First Place in the 2012 PA Borough News Annual Municipal Web Site Contest. This award recognizes boroughs that develop web sites that serve residents, visitors and businesses through quality design.
- Link: http://www.mediaborough.com/manager/media-borough-receives-2012-award-web-site-design
Third Street Bridge Agreement, Media, PA
- Summary: Media Borough Council agreed upon the implementation of a condition agreement concerning the 3rd Street Bridge/Dam
- Link: http://media.patch.com/articles/borough-council-comes-to-3rd-street-bridgedam-agreement
Sale of 1 West State Street
- Summary: Media Borough Council accepts the sale of 1 W. State Street
- Link: http://media.patch.com/articles/borough-council-approves-sale-of-1-w-state-st
Jazz by Night