- Attendee, “Triple Bottom Line Series: A Look at the Social Impact of TBL Businesses.” Sustainable Business Network (SBN) of Philadelphia. Impact Hub, 1227 N. 4th Street, Philadelphia. June 3, 2014.
- Meeting, Offices of Senator Andy Dinniman, West Chester, PA. June 6, 2014.
- Attendee and Participant, AACSB Conference on Sustainability, Atlanta, GA. June 22-24, 2014
- Attendee, “Water Blues, Green Solutions” film screening. Sponsored by Fairmount Water Works, Penn State Public Media and the Pen State Center. Philadelphia Art Museum, Philadelphia, PA. May 14, 2014.
- Attendee, “Climate and Energy Presentation at DVGBC Office.” Presentation on the President’s Climate Action Plan and an overview of PennFuture’s Clean Energy Wins campaign for Pennsylvania. Presenters included Heidi VanGenderen, Director of Public Engagement for the U.S. Department of Energy and Christina Simeone, Director of PennFuture’s Energy Center. Philadelphia, May 13, 2014
- Attendee, Fundraiser for Leanne Krueger-Braneky, candidate for PA State Senate, District 161, Hosted by Judy Wicks, Philadelphia
, May 22, 2014.
- Attendee, Penn State Center Opening. Opening of new center Penn State Stuckeman School of Architecture and Landscape Architecture and Penn State Extension. 675 Samson Street, Philadelphia, PA. May 28, 2014.
- Attendee, “Reinventing the Philadelphia Skyline: Energy Challenges and Opportunities.” Sponsored by the Greater Philadelphia Association of Energy Engieers. The Hub – Cira Center, Philadelphia, PA. March 19, 2014.
- Attendee, “FDR-JFK Dinner.” With Senator Bob Casey and Auditor General Eugene DePasquale. Delaware Democratic Committee, April 10, 2014. Drexelbrook, PA
- Speaker, “Why We Need to Build Sustainable Energy and Agricultural Systems.” Sustainability Committee, Penn State Great Valley School for Graduate Professional Studies, Malvern, PA, April 24, 2014
- Speaker, “A Project in Sustainable Energy, Agriculture and Education for PSUGV and Its Stakeholders.” Sustainability Committee, Penn State Great Valley School for Graduate Professional Studies, Malvern, PA, April 24, 2014
- Speaker, “Designing and Operating a Sustainable Hydroponic Food System: Lessons from the Field“, MAREA Oct 29, 2013
- Speaker, “A Project in Sustainable Energy, Agriculture and Education“ Penn State Brandywine, 2013